We love Edmonton. The people, the festivals, the river valley, and the Oilers! It’s an amazing place to live and work, but we’ve been in the parking world for a while now, and we have yet to hear anyone say that they love parking in downtown Edmonton. Zipstall is here to change that with some very EXCITING NEWS!
The moment you have been waiting for
Zipstall is officially the only private parking app that can help you park in City of Edmonton parking zones! That’s right, whether you’re parking on the street, in the Library Parkade, Canada Place, or City Hall, Zipstall will be there to help make your parking experience easy and rewarding.
Check out all the ways that we are improving your parking experience:
1. No need to pre-load our app with $25 to pay for your $2 parking session like in the EPark app. With Zipstall, you pay as you go. Easy.
2. For all the couples out there who share a vehicle – you can now have more than one account associated with your license plate. As it should be.
3. You can now use the AutoStop feature in City zones, which means no more forgetting to end your session and paying for parking you didn’t use.
4. Zipstall can send you push notifications to alert you if you are about to reach your maximum parking time, enter event pricing periods or if you’re about to enter a prohibited parking time. You can even set your own reminders inside the app.
5. You’ll Get Paid to Park, of course! Now, every time you start a city parking session, you’ll be able to spin the wheel and earn Local Dollars that can be spent to support our local economy.
Do you still get your 30 free minutes?
Yes! Well, sort of... Our arrangement with the City requires us to charge a minimum of $1.00 per parking session, of which Zipstall doesn’t keep a nickel. What that means is that if you park for less than 30 minutes, you will still have to pay $1, but if you park for more than 30 minutes, then you won’t be charged for the first 30 minutes of your session ($1.00 minimum charge only applies to sessions less than 30 minutes). Hopefully, all the ways you can save money and time make up for it.
Do you have any stories about how Zipstall has helped you in your parking adventures? Send them to email@example.com, and they may get featured in one of our weekly newsletters.